Dubai City Tour + Desert Safari
Start your day with exploring some of the best sights of the city of Dubai that include the old Dubai with vibrant shopping bazaars and the abras. Brace yourself because the urban Dubai is going to blow up your minds with stunning skyscrapers and the world’s tallest building – The Burj Khalifa.
The second part of your tour begins with an evening adventure amidst the Arabian desert where you travel in the outskirts of the city to a traditional Bedouin camp filled with breathtaking desert views that is well complimented with a 4x4 desert safari and much more. Feast on an Arabian gourmet under the canopy of stars.
Duration of the tour: 10 Hours.
Minimum people: 01
Maximum people: 06
- Pickup & Drop off Transfers
- Dubai Creek
- Dubai Museum
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Burj Al Arab: the seven-star hotel
- The Palm Island
- Atlantis Hotel
- Mall of Emirates
- Dubai Mall
- Burj Khalifa view
- Desert Safari: Afternoon 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm
· Any private expenses.
· Anything else that is not mentioned above.
· Special rates during the Public Holidays and subject for availability.
· Bank charges are applicable for using the credit card payment.
· Rates will be subject to change without further notice.
· T&C: Children below the age of 2 years are free. No seats will be provided.